Customer success / Technical support specialist
Full-time — customer success / New York & London
TouchCast is a group of video technologists, inventors, entrepreneurs, producers, app designers, former journalists and educators determined to bring video communications and collaboration into every business and every school. At TouchCast, we believe technology should connect us and help us communicate in a more human way. We are building a family of Smart Video products which includes TouchCast Studio, an award-winning app that turns an iPad into an interactive TV studio; and TeamTime, an end-to-end enterprise video solution that transforms meetings.
Customer Success Technical Support Specialists provide user-friendly assistance for customers having technical problems with TouchCast applications, or need coaching, advice, training or other information. They provide technical support to users by researching and answering questions, troubleshooting problems, and guiding users through corrective steps.
Our technical support team is composed of individuals who are deeply familiar with the technical and functional attributes of our products. With this knowledge, they are able to troubleshoot most problems that a user experiences. They also communicate with sales, support, and product teams to escalate issues where necessary and to provided invaluable front-line customer feedback. Specifically in this role you will:
- Execute daily customer support operations including responding to questions and following up on reported issues
- Escalate technical and triage support to other team members where necessary
- Track support level and customer satisfaction metrics
- Ensure support SLA’s are being achieved and exceeded
- Conduct quality & product usage checks to proactively identify issues and ensure a high level of customer & product satisfaction
- Help develop client training programs by identifying common issues
- Improve system performance by identifying problems and recommending changes
- Actively contribute to our online community and knowledge database for up-to-date customer information and solutions
- Work closely with our Engineering, Product Management, Account Management and QA teams to increase customer satisfaction by providing critical feedback and assistance
- B.A/B.S Required with graduating GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 1-3+ years work experience in a Customer Focused position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong customer focus
- Ability to set expectations and communicate goals and objectives with customers and teammates
- Ability to successfully communicate and coordinate with departments across the organization, including Sales, QA, Product Management, etc
- Ability to understand and escalate issues efficiently and appropriately
- Ability to delegate responsibilities, assign special tasks and projects, identify new opportunities for process improvement
- Outstanding decision making, analytical, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Exposure to online technical problem solving and triage
- Proven ability to work with the team to quickly and calmly resolve technical issues
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
These positions are based in New York and London. TouchCast is headquartered in New York with offices in London, Ukraine and India.
Click here to apply.